Are you in need of credit repair? Many of us unfortunately have caused more harm to our credit reports than we initially realized. And because our poor credit scores are holding us back from getting mortgages, car loans, and rental agreements, it’s time to finally hire a small company that provides personalized credit repair services at an affordable price.
That’s where Credit Assistance Network comes into the picture. They base their overall fees on a per dispute basis, so you aren’t going to pay for services that you don’t need, which is definitely a good thing.
On the other hand, if you happen to have tons of errors on your credit report, paying per fee might get a little expensive for someone in this situation. So, whether or not this company is right for you all depends on your particular credit report error scenario and the kind of help that might be needed from the Credit Assistance Network.
The Major Positives of Hiring Credit Assistance Network to Help with Credit Repair
- Their services are customized and personalized to meet your needs. This is incredibly important, because as I mentioned above, nobody wants to pay for services that they do not even use. So having the ability to customize and personalize the services you need them to help you with, you’ll have no problem getting one on one attention and lots of great help from this small company that specializes in helping individuals get their credit scores and reports back on track.
- They provide a free initial consultation to all of their new customers. This is a huge blessing because you may not know whether or not a credit repair service will be able to help you with your particular needs. During the consultation, Credit Assistance Network will look over your situation and provide guidance and advice on how they can help you get your credit repaired and up to snuff. Or, I imagine if they do not know how to help you – which is highly unlikely – they will tell you that they do not have the skills or abilities to help with your particular problem.
- Educational material to help you learn and understand how the company operates. They have a humongous blog filled with all kinds of info that you can gain access to about credit repair, financial health, and more. Even better, they will tell each and every potential customer precisely how they can help them through these educational materials. This is invaluable because you may want to attempt to repair your credit on your own, and you can learn from their guidance and attempt to process first in case you’re incapable or unprepared to pay for their services.
- They also provide their customers with a money back guarantee. The great thing about Credit Assistance Network is that they are willing to back up their claims and refund your money if they cannot have an incorrect item removed from your personal credit report in a 90-day period. They are willing to provide a full refund for your initial fee.
As you can see, Credit Assistance Network is definitely a company that you can trust. They are willing to go out of their way to provide customers with a free consultation and they also backup their work with a money back guarantee. So, whenever you contact them, you know that you’re going to get what you pay for or you’ll get your money back, which is definitely nice in this day and age.
The Possible Downsides of Hiring Credit Assistance Network to Help Repair Your Credit Report
- Service fees can get a little expensive. To get started with Credit Assistance Network, they require new customers to pay a $175 setup fee. And to have blemishes removed from each credit report, they charge $50 per Bureau. So, if you have the same mistake with all three credit bureaus, it will cost $150 to have the mistake removed. For some people, this might be a little too expensive. For others, it’s worth it to pay the money to have better credit and be able to get better interest rates on loans and other goodies that come along with having a high credit score.
- They do not provide their customers with credit monitoring. Some people feel that because of their service fees, they should include credit monitoring as part of their offering. At this time, Credit Assistance Network does not provide credit monitoring as a service for their customers.
- They have limited customer reviews online. Some people prefer to only do business with companies that have lots of testimonials and reviews that they can verify. Unfortunately, at this time Credit Assistance Network does not have a ton of reviews with verification.
All in all, if you have the money and you’re willing to pay for money back guaranteed services, it’s definitely in your best interest to give Credit Assistance Network a try. Remember, you have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain. Because if they do their job correctly, and they do it well, your credit report and score will improve tremendously by the help and assistance that they offer.
The Main Services Provided by Credit Assistance Network
If you’re interested in checking out Credit Assistance Network, you’ll benefit by learning more about the services they provide. These services include:
- Credit disputes – if you have a particular dispute that you’d like to file about something on your credit report, you can contact this company and have them fix the dispute on your behalf. They’ll look at your credit report and discover potential errors and then send a letter to the credit bureaus to have them fix these blemishes.
- Creditor intervention – they will contact your creditors and intervene on your behalf in a number of different areas. Debt validation is one service that they provide which forces the creditor to prove that you owe them a debt legally based on what they reported to the credit bureau.
- Other add-ons – other services that they provide include identity theft resolution, settlement offer assistance, security clearance assistance, and more.
If you are struggling to fix your credit reports with any or all three of the credit bureaus, you should contact Credit Assistance Network right away to get expert help and service from consummate professionals.